ECC is an Extension Campus of Evangel World Prayer Center in Louisville, KY, led by Senior Pastor Dr. Bob Rodgers. Click Here to visit their website. We are also part of Church Growth International of the Americas. Click Here for more info about them.
We have been part of the Charlestown community since April 2007, and we are a member of the Charlestown Chamber of Commerce and the North Clark Ministerial Association. We are also in partnership with the North Clark Outreach Center, a Food Pantry cooperative that provides groceries to nearly 1,000 people in our community each month.
We have ministries serving Children, Youth, Men, Women, and Couples. We periodically have Family Meals, Community Parties, and Prayer & Healing Outreaches into our community. We love being part of the Charlestown community, and we are here to serve.
02 /OUR VISION
We believe that our church family can change the world, one life at a time.
We believe it is our job as Christians to show the love of God to all people, through practical expressions and actions, and with our words.
We believe that small things done with great love will change the world.
We strive to utilize all the resources we have to make our community a better place to live, to be generous at all opportunities, so that God gets all the glory and honor.
03 /OUR BELIEFS
• In the Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God. (2Tim. 3:15, 16)
• In one God, eternally existent in three persons. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; Mark 12:29)
• In the virgin birth of Christ, His vicarious, atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension. (Isaiah. 7:14; Rom. 8:34; Acts 1:10)
• In salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ. (1 John 5:10; Rom. 10:13-15)
• In water baptism by immersion. (Matt. 28:19)
• In divine healing through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross. (Isa. 53:4; Matt 8:16,17; James. 5:13,14)
• In the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues. (Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 15:8,9)
• In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who enables a believer to live holy. (Heb. 12:14; 1 Peter 1:15,16)
• In the second coming of Jesus Christ. (Acts 24:15, Luke 14:14; Rev. 19:7-9)